Accepted papers presented at SHC 2017 and SWC 2017 will be published with an individual DOI in the conference proceedings on a publicly accessible and searchable online database: proceedings.ises.org/.
On the ISES proceedings website you can search and find papers published under the proceedings of ISES conferences. Each paper is published with a unique Digital Object Identifier (DOI). This database offers the global renewable energy community with easy and searchable access to ISES conference proceedings. It also provides authors of scientific papers a state-of-the-art platform to publish their work.
The proceedings represent the latest in research, development, deployment and projects on a range of topics presented at SHC 2017 held together with SWC 2017.
- Renewable Electricity Technologies: Photovoltaics, Concentrated Solar Power (CSP), Biomass, Geothermal, Wind, Hydro, Ocean and Other
- Solar Heating and Cooling
- Solar Buildings and Architecture
- Resource Assessment and Energy Meteorology
- Energy Storage
- Renewable Energy Grid Integration and Distribution
- Off-Grid and Rural Energy Access
- Solar Energy and Society
- Clean Transportation Technologies and Strategies
- The papers published under each conference are sorted according to the themes and topics defined under each event.
Papers are published according to the events at which they were presented by the authors. They can be searched by theme, author, or title. Each paper published in this online database was presented at an ISES conference by the authors, and reviewed by the respective scientific committee members for that event. All the papers published here are open access, thus free of charge. Complete versions of the conference proceedings are also available as PDF to download.
ISES is a member of CrossRef, an association of scholarly publishers that develops shared infrastructure to support more effective scholarly communications. CrossRef is the official DOI registration agency for scholarly and professional publications.
All papers in the ISES proceedings database are assigned a DOI number and registered with CrossRef.
View the conference proceedings from past ISES conferences at proceedings.ises.org.